Our glass bottles are made with Certified Post-Consumer Recycled Material (PCR).
Bottle Recycling Details:
- Bottle cap is 100% recyclable when separated
- Aluminum over shell 100% recyclable when separated from the inner
- Orifice reducer is 100% recyclable
- The overall finish is 100% recyclable
- The inks are water based and 100% recyclable
- The glass jar is 100% recyclable
- The Erthecode carton? There isn't one. We eliminate unnecessary packaging whenever possible.
- All products are shipped in 100% compostable pouches, sachets, or bubble mailers
- They are biodegradable and non-toxic
- They break down into water, biomass, and carbon dioxide, within 90 to 180 days of disposal
In addition to their ability to completely break down, they also disintegrate into the compost with nothing left behind.