Join our team and become an Erthecoder! We are compassionate and pure disciples of planet Earth who have united to create the finest and most effective skincare and wellness products in the universe.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making a positive impact on future generations to come.
Our Brand Values:
These are the behaviors and skills that are valued by Erthecode during the hiring process.
1. Judgement: You make wise decisions (people, technical, business, and creative) despite ambiguity, however, if you are unclear, you seek clarity. You identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do. You smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later. You do your research thoroughly before asking the time of a fellow employee.
2. Communication: You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you. You maintain calm poise in stressful situations.
3. Impact: You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon you. You focus on great results rather than on process. You exhibit bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis.
4. Curiosity: You learn rapidly and eagerly. You seek to understand our strategy, market, customers, and suppliers. You are highly knowledgeable about business, technology, and the science of Erthecode. You contribute effectively outside of your specialty.
5. Innovation: You re-conceptualize issues to discover practical solutions to hard problems. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted and suggest better approaches. You create new ideas that prove useful. You keep us flexible by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify.
6. Courage: You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without agonizing. You take smart risks. You question actions inconsistent with our values and codes.
7. Passion: You inspire others with your thirst for excellence. You care intensely about Erthecode’s success. You celebrate wins. You are tenacious.
8. Honesty: You are known for candor and directness. You are non-political when you disagree with others. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their faces. You are quick to admit mistakes and recover..
9. Selflessness: You see what is best for Erthecode, rather than best for yourself or your group. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues. You share information openly and proactively.
10. Accountability: You are accountable for your actions. We all make mistakes. We have a strict “No excuse rule.” You own your mistakes and your success.
Erthecode is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Erthecode provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.